My practice is dedicated to listening carefully and offering insight with compassion and care. Here you will find a nurturing space to understand and heal emotional experiences. I provide a safe environment, through an interpersonal psychodynamic approach, to do therapeutic work with vulnerable issues.
I regularly work with adolescent and adult individuals, couples, and families dealing with depression, anxiety, anger, traumatic stress, eating disorders, addiction and recovery, and relationship issues. Using methods including Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), and somatic awareness, existing thought and behavior patterns come to light and can be transformed to enable more satisfying relationships and personal experiences. Clients can remove emotional roadblocks, improve communication skills, and cultivate a sense of personal satisfaction.
License and Certifications
I am a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (#91090), a Certified Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapist from the EMDR International Association (EMDRIA) with Advance Protocol training in addictions, dissociation, and trained in Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TFCBT) from the Medical University of South Carolina. I am also a Certified Anger Management Facilitator (CAMF), Emotional Intelligence Coach, and Systematic Training for Effective Parenting Instructor (STEP).
- Private Practice (Santa Monica, CA) - Provides psychotherapy for adolescents and adults; individuals, couples, and families.
- Serenity Trauma Center (Los Angeles, CA) - Provides EMDR and individual therapy for adults with complex trauma and PTSD.
- Convalo Health International (Los Angeles, CA) - Provided individual therapy for adults with substance dependence and addiction.
- La Ventana Treatment Center (Encino, CA) - Provided individual, couples, family, and group therapy for adolescents and adults with eating disorders, addiction, and dual diagnosis. Groups included dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) skills, emotional regulation, and relapse prevention.
- Antioch University Counselling Center (Culver City, CA) - Provided psychotherapy in community mental health center to children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families. Served as an onsite therapist for LAUSD school for elementary school children.