License and Certifications
I am a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist providing in person services in California (LMFT #91090) and telehealth services in California, New York (#002041), New Mexico (CBT-2022-0044), Michigan (#4101007256), and Florida (TPMF498). I offer EMDR as a Certified EMDR Therapist by the EMDR International Association (EMDRIA), with Advance Protocol training in addictions, dissociation, and somatics. I am trained in Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TFCBT) from the Medical University of South Carolina and a Certified Anger Management Facilitator (CAMF), Emotional Intelligence Coach, and Systematic Training for Effective Parenting Instructor (STEP).
- Private Practice (Santa Monica, CA) - Provides psychotherapy and EMDR for adolescents and adults; individuals, couples, and families. Provides EMDR Certification Consultation to mental health professionals.
- Serenity Trauma Healing Center (Los Angeles, CA) - Provided EMDR and psychotherapy therapy for complex trauma and PTSD.
- Convalo Health International (Los Angeles, CA) - Provided individual therapy for adults with substance dependence and addiction.
- La Ventana Treatment Center (Encino, CA) - Provided individual, couples, family, and group therapy for adolescents and adults with eating disorders, addiction, and dual diagnosis. Groups included dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) skills, emotional regulation, and relapse prevention.
- Antioch University Counselling Center (Culver City, CA) - Provided psychotherapy in community mental health center to children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families. Served as an onsite therapist for LAUSD school for elementary school children.